The responsibility of a Medical Research Associate (MRA) is to perform the Marketing monitoring aspect of designated projects.
Responsibilities include performing medical marketing on-site monitoring activities (drive physicians, pharmacist & patient recruitment, source data verification & data collection).
Face to face interviews with selected targets of Doctors, Pharmacy & Patients.
Shows solid understanding of therapeutic indications and study hypothesis.
Act as an independent MRA Coordinator on complex or multiple projects
1. Strong computer and internet skills including knowledge of MS-Office products such as Excel, Word
2. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
3. Carefully weighs the priority of project tasks and directs team accordingly
4. Ability to successfully work in a team environment
5. Ability to make appropriate decisions in ambiguous situations
6. Ability to solve problems by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach
7. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and achieve project timelines
8. Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives
9. Shows commitment to and performs consistently high quality work
10. Able to take initiative and work independently
Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which
may include pre-arranged appointments.
* Increase sales and market share of Eva Pharma Products (according to the Line) through effective territory management and sales execution.
* Follow up with various pharmaceutical sales channels.
* Develop and implements plans (e.g., territory, account and call) that include goals, action plans, time frames and resources.
* Establish strong relationships with a broad base of health care constituents (e.g. physicians, private hospitals, pharmacies, teaching hospitals, targeted
community hospitals, and community offices, etc) through one-on-one sales presentations, group discussions and medical meeting exhibits.
* Develop and implements creative strategies in key accounts and key opinion leaders (KOLs).
* Maintain daily a sound reporting system to ensure the optimum communication of all information concerning physicians, hospitals and pharmacies to his/her District Manager.
* Manage allocated resources (samples, promotional and educational materials) to maximize return within regulatory and ethical guidelines.
* Monitor competitor activity and competitors’ products.
* Keep an eye on the market variability through pharmacy feedback.
* Make calls on retail pharmacies and other special customers, as assigned,Keep detailed records of all contacts, which may involve database management.
* Keep detailed records of all the visits and calls to satisfy the various customer needs.
* Attend company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings.
* Maintain call continuity with all the customers (hospitals, clinics & pharmacists).
* Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
* Apply the marketing strategy agreed upon to increase the market share of the line products
* Follow up with all distributors (sales & stock ) for the line products and competitors as well
* Bachelor Degree in any pharmaceutical Science, Medicine or Veterinary medicine.
* 0-2+ years of experience in the same position.
* Fluency in spoken and written English language.
* Good in all Computer applications related to the work